Muhammad is currently the managing Director of Phenix, has over 10 years’ experience within various sectors of the mechanical and built environment industry, his expertise include/s but is not limited to:
- Production optimization
- Machine Design (Mechanical)
- Product Development (Mechanical)
- Failure Analysis (Mechanical)
- Production Line Development (Mechanical)
- Production Line Automation (Mechanical)
- Optimization of production lines and bulk handling processes (Industrial)
- Project Management (Mechanical, Industrial, Civil)
- Contractual Administration (Mechanical, Industrial, Civil)
- Technical Improvement (Mechanical, Industrial, Civil)
- Logistics and co-ordination
Muhammad has been responsible for a number of contractual matters including the finalisation, closing out and final accounts for large contracts a typical example is the Tshipi Borwa mine contract/s
His is responsible for:
- Management of day to day operational and financial issues.
- Management of administrative issues with the CEO and COO on a group level.
- Strategy development.
- New business development
- Client relationships
- Legal and contractual issues
For any project related queries or Phenix group related queries contact Muhammad Bhamjee on +27 11 979 0039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org